Hopp til innhold
sighthound1

Information on Tromso Area - Tourist!!

Spørsmål

Hi

Sorry if is the wrong section but i can't read norwegian :)

I'm Edoardo, Italian, and going to visit Norway in Mid July.

I will stay to a friend of Mine Cabin near Tromso for some days and then in Lofoten.

I will be travellin by car but my car will be ful of luggages and dogs so i will have few space for Equipment...could only bring a 9' #5 and a 8' #3-4

Probably i will not have spaces for waders also.

There are any good fishing spot near tromso for Grayling or Trout?

I'm looking for small stream and small rivers :)

any advice will be welcome

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på sosiale medier/andre steder

4 svar på dette spørsmålet

Guest Asbj.R.

For grayling you need to drive to the inner part of Troms county and try in Målselva or Dividalselva upper parts, or even Rostadvannet.

Small river or streams can you find almost anywhere around Tromsø. Be aware that in most of the rivers you will need to pay a Fishing card to the local owners. If you intend to fish in rivers where you can find seatrout, arctic char or salmon, you will also need to pay for a Fishing license. You need this license to Fish any river or water containing these species. Fishing License you can find here: http://fiskeravgift.miljodirektoratet.no/

With the License and local fishingcard payed, you can fish that river or fresh water. Another river is another local card.

Good Luck, or as we say in Norwegian; Skitt fiske.

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Guest Asbj.R.

The first one is a License for Fishing in rivers or freshwater for salmon, seatrout and Arctic char. You will alson need the specially fee/card for each river/water.

The second one is for fishing freswaters/lake for Brown trout, grayling, char, pike and others. This one does not cover for Fishing the sea-species. I'm not quite shure if you need other fees in local waters. You just need to ask around where you want to try There are some specially rules for foreigners.

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg

Thanks Asbj!

I will have only light rods ( 8' #4  ) so i think i'll have to leave salmon and saltwater fish away from me :)

Any nice good river or spot to advice me for some trouts? :)

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg